The Zimbabwe Schools Examinations Council (ZIMSEC) has announced that the 2020 Grade 7
In a statement, ZIMSEC said candidates will be able to collect their results from their centres starting Monday while online results can be accessed beginning this Saturday.
Here is how to view the results online:
Option A – Via the ZIMSEC website:
1. Visit the ZIMSEC website on www.zimsec.co.zw and you will be taken to the home page.
2. Click on “View Results” and you will be taken to a page that shows all the country’s 10 regions [R1-Harare, R2-Manicaland, R3-Mashonaland East, R4-Matabeleland North, R5-Midlands, R7-Masvingo, R7-Mashonaland Central, R8-Mashonaland West, R9-Matabeleland South, R10-Bulawayo].
3. Select your region where your school is located in and proceed to the instructions for registration.
Option B- Via direct access to your school’s region:
1. The application portal is accessed via the Regional access links/addresses.
2. Copy and paste on the web browser address bar the link for your region where your school is located.
After opening the portal link, the candidate should register using his/her candidate details and proceed to view his/her results!
The Grade 7 Results Portal will be available on the 6th of February 2021.
To see more on viewing the Grade 7 Results Online,