This guide is for candidates who sat for ZIMSEC A’ Level Exams and are looking for a way to check the results online. If that is what you are looking for, follow the steps below:
- Visit https://www.zimsec.co.zw/
- Select View Results
- Choose the province In which your School is located.
- If you are registered enter your login details and view your results.
- If you’re not registered already, click “register as a new user”
- Enter your center number, candidate number, username & password
- Once registered, go back to the homepage (dcmv1.zimsec.co.zw) where you can enter your newly-created username and password.
- See your results.
NOTE: The timeframe for result checking is limited so you are advised to check on time
Please note that the A’ Level results will be accessible online to candidates who sat for the examinations as well as to authorized personnel in the morning of Friday, 23 April 2021.